Maximising Your Winter Cycling and Progression
Nov 16, 2014
Join the team on 4 December from 7-10pm at Donn Carragh Hotel,
95-97 Main St, Lisnaskea, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh BT92 0JD.
Maximising Your Winter Cycling and Progression.
Frustrated with less time available to train. Concerned that when you get on the bike it matters. Enhance your knowledge on a wide range of topics and enhance your training and lifestyle at our seminar. We will cover:
- Leg Speed, Strength, Endurance.
- Ways to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses and how to improve these.
- Learn the essentials of BIKE FIT from expert Chris McCann of Inspired Cycling. Practical analysis and knowledge on how the correct bike position can make a positive impact on your cycling.
- The essentials of Group/Club training. How to maximise group rides and practical advice on ways to improve.
- Tips for indoor training and sessions to include in your routine.
The cost for the workshop is £10 per person. You can pay on the night but it is essential to reserve your place with Scott Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org or via email@example.com to ensure a confirmed space.
Club bookings are available for reduced rate please contact Scott for further details.
Please add a comment
Leave a Reply