- Cycling Coaching
- Triathlon Coaching
- Power Meters
- Turbo Trainers
- Nutrition Plans
- Who We Are
Perth, Western Australia
Since I was 9. I am now 24.
I started off doing triathlons and then my dad introduced me to track cycling.
- 2016: 14th Madrid Challenge by Le Vuelta World Tour
- 2016: 5th stage 3 of Gracia Orlova-Czech Republic
- 2014: Elite women Oceania road race champion
- 2011: Junior world time trial champion
- 2011: Silver-Commonwealth Youth Games time trial
- 2010 & 2011: Australian junior road cycling team
- 2012: Australian senior development team
- 2013: UCI Vienne Futuroscope professional French cycling team
- 2016: Australian senior development team
- 2016-2017: UCI professional team Orica-AIS
“Invest in a good pair of knicks and cycling gloves”
Perseverance, passion, loyalty, determination, patience.